A+ Squash Mission:
Our program is built on the three tiers of Academics, Athletics, and Achievement. The ultimate goal of A+ Squash is that every participant graduate high school, be accepted into an institution of higher education and each child is prepared to be a successful adult.
A+ Squash is committed to delivering year-round youth development programming that encourages academic, athletic, and civic growth. Beginning in the fourth grade and continuing through high school and college graduation.
• 300 Hours of academic, athletic, and youth development programming delivered 5 times each week
• 85.3% End of the Year team average
• 3.8 Average grade point increase from Fall 2014 to Spring 2015
• 7.0 Grade point increase in English Language Arts
• 1 Student entered the 95+ Club where all grades are above 95%!
• 1 Student with Most A+ Squash Attendance increased ELA & Math scores over 20 grade points
• 1000+ Miles run by students and community members to support A+ Squash
• 8 Students completed A+ Squash Marathon running at least 26.2 miles each!
• 100% of students improved their mile time
• 6 Students competed in second Junior Silver Squash Tournament